Thursday, July 24, 2008

Who's On First?

Senator McCain loyally supports the president's conservative foreign policy: the President apparently goes back on his conservative foreign policy, and Senator Obama tries to get all of the television big wheels to focus on what he is doing overseas. I haven't caught up with what Senator McCain thinks of all this. I'll tell you what I think.
Everyone in America should be running out in the street shouting, Hurray for George Bush. I think he's done just about the most impressive about-face that I can remember. He's going to talk to the Iranians, and my prayers are answered. Maybe after all Israel is not going to involve the world in some kind of atomic Armageddon before the next president is inaugurated.
Let's hear it for George Bush fellas!

No comments: