Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Weather

You know how I go on about the weather here, a minor irritant given everything else we have.

Yesterday and today have been gorgeus, in the low 20's I should think, which is bliss for us. I took my work out on the terrace, and puzzled over it out there yesterday and today, allowing myself to be distracted by everything which drew my attention. You see, we may not, although it is quite unlikely, have weather like this again before next spring, We ate lunch and dinner out there too, each day. Of course our neighbours must think we are mad. Still, we can't resist any opportunity to recapture how we used enjoy the halcyon weather in Connecticut.

I must tell you, another day, about the proposed subway station in Stephens Green. And how they are going to tear up O'Connell Street, which only recently got an expensive facelift, for another subway station.

No comments: